Terms and conditions
Inside American Football Competition (the “Competition”)
No Purchase Necessary. Prize Draw. Internet Access Required.
- The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
- This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Inside American Football, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
- The competition period commences on InsideAmericanFootball.com on 19th January 2012 and closes at 3pm on 27th January 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
- One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
- To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prize, participants should answer the following competition question, “Which act performed at the 2011 Super Bowl?” 1.) Elton John 2.) Black Eyed Peas 3.) Meshuggah (the “Competition Question”) on DailyMail.co.uk during Competition Period.
- Participants should then fill in the contact form with the Competition Question along with details of their age, postal address and telephone number to the e-mail address provided on InsideAmericanFootball.com by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
- A participant who answers the question correctly will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- By entering this Competition, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
- The promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
- The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize consisting of 8 tickets (Winning Participant plus 7 guests) to the NFL Super Bash event taking place at the Indigo2 on 5th Feb 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participant and guests will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) equipment, insurance, food and drink.
- The Winning Participant must be free and available on 5th February 2012 to attend the NFL Super Bash event at the Indigo2.
- The Prize will be sent from Mischief PR by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by 1st February 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 12pm on 2nd February 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
- Inside American Football and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- The final Prize must be accepted as offered and are not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
- The 1 x Winning Participants and guests at the event must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
- The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed by the Promoter via the e-mail address provided in their Entry by 10am on Monday 30th January 2012.
- The 1 x Winning Participant must confirm (via return e-mail stipulated by Inside American Football) by 10am on Tuesday 31st January 2012 that they and their chosen guest can attend the event and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation e-mail from the Winning Participant by 10am on Tuesday 31st January 2012, it reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
- Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers with ones of equivalent or greater value.
- The Promoters decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2011 InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk